Sunday, July 3, 2011

Brett's Cheese Dip

Chris says this is his new best friend.


It's this quick new dish that didn't require any baking at all.  I don't know the name of it so I'll just call it "Brett's Cheese Dip" since it came from my friend Brett:

1 bag of 3-flavor cheese crumbles
1 bag of peppered bacon bits (I used Hormel)
2 bunches green onions, chopped ... but wait,
 
I planned to double the recipe which means 4 bunches of green onions ... now that's a whale of a lot of green onions.  I couldn't imagine adding all 4 bunches of onions so even with doubling the recipe, 2 bunches seemed to be plenty.

Mix all that together then stir in ranch dressing, just enough to moisten it all, not to the drippy stage. 

Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before serving.

Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips, or crackers.

Thank you Brett for sharing this one, but I do think you got your onions wrong ... or else your constitution is a whole lot stronger than mine. 


Linked to the 5-ingredient or less Recipe Roundup at


GBPRecipeRoundUp

and at the Weekend Potluck #15!!

No comments:

Post a Comment